1. Start by cleaning the areas that are most visible and accessible. This includes your windows, doorways, and floors.
2. Make a cleaning schedule and stick to it as closely as possible. This will help you stay organized and focused while cleaning.
3. Use a vacuum cleaner with the correct attachments for the type of dirt or debris you are trying to remove.
4. Avoid using harsh chemicals or cleaners on surfaces that can be easily damaged, such as wood or tile floors.
5. Wash all of your surfaces (including curtains, blinds, furniture) in cold water and a mild detergent.
6. Use a broom and dustpan to clean hard-to-reach areas and corners.
7. Store your cleaning supplies in an easily accessible location so you can get to them quickly.
8. Make sure all of your electrical cords are properly plugged in and arranged so they cannot be tripped over.
9. Wipe down all surfaces that may have been touched by pets or children, including countertops, cabinets, and floors.
10. Vacuum regularly to remove pet hair, dirt, and other debris from the floors