There are a few tips to keep in mind when cleaning during the spring season.
1. Start by clearing out any clutter from your home. This may include sorting through clothes, papers, and toys to make sure everything is put where it belongs.
2. Wipe down all surfaces with a damp cloth to remove any dust or dirt.
3. Remove any old decorations or ornaments from trees and bushes outside of your home and clean them as well.
4. Clear out any old food containers from your kitchen cabinets and pantry, throwing away anything that’s past its expiration date.
5. Move any furniture that’s in the way of cleaning and sweeping or vacuuming the floors.
6. Wash all windows and exterior surfaces with a mild detergent and water to remove any dirt, dust, or pollen.
7. Sprinkle fresh flowers in your home’s vases to add a little color and fragrance during the spring season.
8. Clear any clutter from your shelves, cabinets, and drawers to make room for new items.
9. Remove all expired food from your pantry and fridge and discard it.
10. Wash all bedding in hot water with a mild detergent and spin it in the dryer on low heat for 10 minutes to remove any dirt or dust mites.